Simplify bookkeeping, accounting and ATO lodgements.
Do it yourself or in collaboration with your accountant. All from the convenience of your smart phone.
WHO CAN USE THE APP
Small and micro-businesses wanting to keep it simple
Self-employed, tradies, freelancers, gig-economy operators or anyone running their own business can use Myaccountant App to manage their own bookkeeping and ATO lodgements, or to simply keep your books accountant-ready.
All the essential features you will need while keeping things simple and smart
Interactive and powerful dashboard
An interactive dashboard with a simple graph providing an overview of your cash-flow.
Track cash expense and capture receipts
Track your cash income and expenses on the go, capture photo of expense receipts to digitally store them. No more shoe box to manage or missing tax deductions due to loss of receipts.
Connect to your bank and credit cards
Connect to your bank account and credit cards to import transactions. The App automatically categorises them for you.
Connect with other apps
Connect with platforms like Stripe, Square (coming soon), PayPal (coming soon) to sync data and automatically complete bookkeeping.
Generate financial reports
Generate P&L, balance sheet and other reports. In just a few clicks compare different periods, years, quarters or months and instantly export them to your email.
Connect with accountants
Find, connect and collaborate with a qualified bookkeeper, tax or a BAS agent for all your accounting and tax compliance needs while you remain in complete control at all times.
How the App works
– Complete profile details
– Add ABN to complete Business details
– Check your email for account verification link
– Easy swap between financial years
– Interactive graph showing monthly cash-flow
– Year-to-date summary
– BAS notification
– Review, edit or delete transactions
– Click on coloured tag to monitor particular expense category
– Link bank account and credit cards
– View bank transactions waiting to be categorised
– Categorise single or multiple transactions in few clicks
– Categorised transactions appear in Activity screen
– Access lodged BAS
– New BAS completed automatically ready for lodgement
– Lodge BAS directly with ATO from within the App
How much it costs
No monthly subscription. No Download fee. No limited period free trials.